9.25.2003

If I lived in California, this would be my new political party, the Guns and Dope Party.

Crankers.org is a pretty funny place to visit. All sorts of silliness. Currently, they have some awesome pics of jackoffs and their hotrods on the front page.



If you are a voyuer like me, then you may like reading people's blogs. Here's one that attracted me to it because of the name. Maybe I need to get a better name for this blog....maybe more flashy. Hmm. I'm trying to channel my marketing teacher, but no luck.

Creepy Lesbo blog did help me find a cool link for macs. Whoa! Mac Skins Now I just gotta lay down some ciz-ash for that new 15" Powerbook. Yeehaw!

Learn something new everyday: Some pals of mine are trying out blogger.com and ask me questions about formatting. So here you go ladies, if you are doing a blog and need html, click here. Learning is fun!

Also, one of my fav authors, Robert Anton Wilson, has a movie out on DVD. It's a documentary about R.A.W. and I guess interviews, etc. Also fixed the broken link to his official page in my list o' links to the left. So be sure to visit him sometime,or you can click here now.

Not much new to report from my world. Working till 7:30-8:00 then coming home, staring at the glass breast and off to bed. A interesting life it does not make, let me tell you. Still waiting for my copy of "Neverwhere" to arrive at my house, but so far no good. It was my first purchase from Amazon.com, hope I'm not dissappointed.

37 Days until HALLOWEEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home