10.21.2003

My birthday, 1920 - Women throughout the United States rejoiced, as the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified. It gave women the right to vote.

Born on my birthday 1774 - Meriwether Lewis (explorer: team: Lewis and Clark; died of gunshot wounds Oct 11, 1809) (But eerily enough, I'm actually related to Clark.)

Wanna know what happened on your birthday? Click here.

I wanted to post more information to encourage you to vote the "Thief In Chief" out of office next year, so here's a timeline to get you started on your extreme ever growing hatred of that slimy little bastard in the White House.

I keep seeing people's blogs that have what they are currently reading, listening to, working on, etc. So hey, I thought I'd share. Plus, my mom is now checking this blog and she likes to know this kind of stuff. If you don't really care, just skip it.

I'm currently reading Franz Kafka's "Amerika" although I'm not real far into it. So far it's keeping my attention.

I'm currently listening to a variety of things, some of which being:
-Party Monster Soundtrack
-BT "Emotional" Something or other (not that great, trust me. The beats can be good but it's really pop-y and in a bad way)
-Rob Zombie "Greatest Hits" (darn good with videos to boot)
-The Cure "Galore" (excellent greatest hits collection)

Last night we went and got more stuff for our costumes. I decided to get wings, just because how often can you wear wings with anything? theMan got his outfit too and I'm sure once I post the pics it will give you a laugh. It certainly made us lose it in Target.

I'm having a hard time concentrating at work this week. I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday already. After last weekends great times plus now I can't WAIT to party and see the Lombards again this weekend! October kicks ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home