10.20.2003

Awesome awesome weekend......good laughs, good friends and good deals! Outlet shopping is a new pasttime for me. I never knew such things existed. Also went to the Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. It was a redneck parade but I got some good deals there too. Mostly the food. Once I get Jennifer's pictures, I'll post a pic of a deep fried candy bar (a.k.a. heart attack on a stick). I love those girls. I always come out of those GWO with new sex tips, fashion tips or just general peacefulness from their presence.

A weird thing happened at the Bridge Festival. This lady pulled us aside and sorta gave us a psychic reading. She was selling necklaces that show the moon on the day you were born. Guess what? I was born on a full moon according to her charts! How cool is that! She said full moon people were assertive. Hmm...But I digress. The psychic reading was kinda weird. The only information she knew about us was that 3 of us was married and we didn't have children. She looked at the two who are trying (which she didn't know) and said, "you'll have a boy and you'll have a girl." Then looked at me and said, "You are going to wait awhile." She didn't say anything about the other girl. Later she told Heather she'd have a serious relationship by Valentine's day (Heather is currently single). So yea, it was sorta broad, but it was neat to say the least.

For GWO, I took a couple vacation days and I guess Friday when my office was having a birthday cake for my boss, they asked where I was. theMan told them I was off to see this guy I met over the internet. That he let me go because the guy seemed nice. Well he was obviously kidding, but 2-3 people didn't think it was a joke. They are out right ignoring me today or giving me looks. One even asked theMan how he was holding up! Lord, people are idiots.

So yea, I had to share because I feel so relaxed and happy today. That makes me happy.

theMan gave me a few good links for you all, but this is the only one I can remember right now. Check out this site for a laugh. George Carlin (possibly bad) is soo soo funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home