4.16.2006

Sunday-Trip Journal Day Three

Woke up around 5:00 a.m.-ish to a storm and took advantage…again, ahem.

Then we just laid in bed with the window open and reading and eating breakfast. At some point I get up and hit the hot tub one last time. So glad I did too.

10:00 a.m.: A storm is brewing and the power keeps going off and on so we better head out. Too late though since on one trip to the car I get soaked and hit by hail. Pretty peaceful ride home although my cell phone starts going off the moment we get close to Chicago. Then we get the sad news. Aw reality, yes, we’re back.

This has been one of the most rewarding vacations I’ve personally taken. I feel relaxed to the core. I haven’t had my cell phone on all weekend. I’ve just been by my man’s side for the past 3 days and loving every second.

SIDE NOTE: theMan and I had been having a strained relationship lately with all the craziness in our lives right now. This vacation was more than a chance to let off steam, it was a way for us to just be together. We’ve been by each other’s side all weekend. I can’t keep my hands off him and he’s let me just get it all out.

So this is for him: I LOVE YOU baby. Thank you for sticking by me. Let’s not wait another 8 years to take a vacation like this again. Clean slate time.

Remember, the trumpets….hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home