2.24.2006

More Gay Sex = Less Abortion

Hey folks! It’s Friday! Weeeeee! My mom, her husband and theMan’s little bro (which he’s essentially mine now too at this point) are on their way up to celebrate birthdays. More importantly, Kev (little bro) is 21 and my god that is so weird.

I still think of him as 13, trying to break into his brother’s room while we are making out. I picture him at 16 at our house with theMan white as a ghost from Kev “learning to drive” in our old pick-up truck which meant going into cornfields and blowing through stop signs. It’s just so strange that now he can come up here, go to “titty” bars and throw back a few with the big boys.

Hopefully he’ll still speed through stop signs on occasion just for fun now that he’s all grown up.

I may not be posting again until Sunday but I promise great photos and at least one or two stories of my mom drinking a Daiquiri and offending some ethnicity while she is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home