2.12.2006

Columbus!


IMG_4055
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Just returned today from my weekend trip to Columbus to celebrate my bud's last chemo treatment!!! Plus, I had to get my monkey fix since it had a been over a month without squeezing her.

We had a blast. It was, like always, a very relaxing weekend there complete with almost all night chats where we forced ourselves to go to bed even though I believe we could have talked straight through for 24 hours, a Grizzley Bear men documentary that may be the best film I've ever seen, hat shopping for Jen (see the snazzy one in this pic?), plenty of food and some drinks and cheesecake. Plus, I got to help take care of the monkey. And let me tell you, the monkey is CUUUUUTTTTEEE.

So if you want to see way too many pictures of Gracie....click on the pic and view away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home