1.24.2006

Dirty Hippies

I never blogged about this, but I did go back to the doctor. My blood levels were a little high for thyroid which means instead of sleeping 100 hours a day and eating constantly, I should have been losing weight and acting hyper-active. He looked at me like I was making stuff up and said he was lowering my dosage. As far as all my symptoms, I should see my regular doctor because it must be something else.

Time for a new doctor!

However, on one hand I am sorta taking what he said and working out more regularly now. It’s making me sleep better and I have more energy during the day but I still feel off. We’ll see how the new dosage does.

In other news, well there is no other news. I’ve been enjoying an incredibly boring week at work sandwiched between an obnoxious commute on the trains and that’s about it. The winters are sure a bummer in the Midwest, aren’t they?

My sister starts school this week though and I’m very proud of her! Wish her some good luck, eh? I will probably cease talking about her on here for awhile because a certain waste of good skin from her past is using his Sherlock Holmes abilities to harass her. I invite him personally to try anything while I’m near though. I can assure you, if you’re reading this, you won’t be able to write your shitty lame beat poetry any longer once I’m done with you. Your brother is the real artist, you’re a cheap imitation. Let it go and get a fucking job.

Aw but anyways, that’s as much space as I’m going to waste on people that are vampires. Not the cool Anne Rice, sexy Brad Pitt kind either...more like smelly, short and mumbling ones that love to bring people down. So, on to more pleasant thoughts.

Like this for instance.

Here is the first episode of the "Dr. Kaboom!? versus _______" series. In this episode, Dr. Kaboom!? battles the infamous Chucky doll. When we first got Kaboom!?, he would NOT go near Chucky and would go crazy when I would just barely move Chucky.

Last week, Dr. Kaboom!? took it upon himself to attack Chucky without being provoked. Dr. Kaboom!? was tired of being afraid, he was setting himself free from Chucky's domination. I was very proud, and nearly crapped myself watching the epic encounter.

(Turn sound on for full heavy metal experience)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same thyroid problem. I got a new dr too and now going through a zillion tests to pinpoint what is wrong. I encourage you to do the same!

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home