9.06.2005

Just a little bit


Picture 002
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
My god people. I heard "Hollaback Girl" so many times this weekend I could play it by memory on any keyboard and drum sampler.

The wedding was incredibly fun, sad and foggy. We pretty much cleared the dance floor after awhile, until 2:00 a.m. and emptied many a bottle of rum. My sister danced on the tables while I screamed across the reception room, "New Stepdad! Buy me a drink!" There is even video footage of us singing "Friends in Low Places" to my mom. Wow. Some highlights though:

-Seeing my aunt smile.
-Jamie carrying around the punch bowl sized peanut bowl from the food table.
-Opening the hotel door to find Ta-nay laying in the hallway holding our room key out like a homing device.
-Seeing my cousin Jeremiah absolutely lose his mind during "Joy to the World".
-Being around family and being drunk. There are even more pics here.

The filming went fabulous too. I'll be uploading pics from that shortly with full details. But I must tell you, on Saturday night we stopped into our hometown bar and saw about 50+ people we had known in high school followed by having to call the police because a donkey was in the middle of the highway. Oh sweet Indiana.

Such a great visit and weekend but my liver needs a few days to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home