1.18.2005

Punkin'

Returned yesterday from yet another much needed GWO. It wasn't as action packed, but it was perfect. Plus I got to hold the sweetest little girl I've met. Oh my gosh. It now means I will be flying to Columbus a lot more because honestly, I don't think I can wait another year to see the sweetest little piece of punkin' pie. Did I mention she grunts and toots and it's hilarious? Oh, she's going to fit right in.

Probably won't update too much this week. My sister is visiting us all week and I'm going to take full advantage! Yesterday we went grocery shopping for ice cream and coffee, watched the Golden Globe Red Carpet coverage and drooled over men, and made grilled peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. That was just day 1 with her! Woo hooo!! Hopefully Friday we'll be going dancing and of course, shopping at some point.

This weekend/week is just what I needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home