11.17.2004

Movie Linx added

Special treat for you guys tonight. Just to let you know I have not given up on finishing the zombie movie, it's just not going to get done when we wanted it to. So I'm going to go ahead and upload the "preview" I made to show some friends and family. It's not official and it's not perfect, but it shows off all of our hard work at least for now.

Semi-official zombie trailer here.

Yes, I stole some music from Dawn of the Dead. It's a zombie movie too and I loved it, plus I originally made this to show my mom and she has not seen Dawn of the Dead.

Also, I've added the links to all the movies/slideshows I've made in the past to the side. I'd love to know what you guys think, so please email me or leave comments. Even if they are negative. Enjoy amigos!

(6.3 MB, Quicktime to view, Thanx to Johnny Cash & Kidney Thieves for the muzak.)

Also, the picture of the day is my gramps who came to visit me on my birthday this year. I love his smile in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home