11.15.2004

Lick My Lavatory

Things I love: My grandma refers to the bathroom as a "lavatory."

My word what a great weekend! Friday we went grocery shopping for the "early" Thanksgiving meal goods for Sunday with Jason and then crashed on the couch. Saturday was spent eating Hooters and shopping till I puked with my mom, cousin, sister and mom's boyfriend. I got a lot of good deals but my favorite purchase was some warm winter boots for the upcoming Chicago winter. It seemed like we laughed all day, yummy.

Saturday night I helped Jen K. finish painting a room for her upcoming film. A lovely shade of red that made me desparately want my bedroom in this color. Honestly, the painting was fun, but the conversation was the real highlight. Awwww, girl talks.

Yesterday we hosted an early Thanksgiving dinner with some pals and finished off the night with some major Halo 2 multi-player action. I think we got Darren hooked and it was very refreshing beating Rodney's ass a couple times. Getting him worked up is sooo easy. Now if only his girlfriend would join us, I'd have some more estrogen on my side. I think we're going to get together at least bi-weekly for dinner/Halo 2 events and I cannot wait! 2 things I love: cooking for my friends followed by handing their ass to them with my rocket launcher.

Things were great until I writhed in pain all night with stomach cramps. I only hope the rest of my dinner guests were not infected with it or I'm going to rethink cooking that pumpkin cheesecake again for anyone else.

So how do you like that daily pic thingy to the side? I'm a little late with one today, but expect a new one tonight. Yay! Pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home