11.17.2004

Ruining Rock

Here's new lyrics that I've created (with some help) that will forever ruin these songs for you. As you will be forced to sing the new lyrics whenever they come on your radio.

Chorus: "I can feel you coming in my hair tonight, hold on." (Air Tonight-Phil Collins)

Chorus: "You have big titties! You have big titties, for me to hold." (We Built this City-Starship)

Chorus: "Oh! Something died in your ass tonight. It must have been something you ate. I should have walked away, I should have walked away." (Died in Your Arms Tonight-Cutting Crew)

Chorus: "I can eat a gyro baby. I can eat mine just plain. I could stand in line forever. You can't take my bread away." (Hero-Enrique Iglesias)

Don't fucking steal from me either Weird Al. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home