10.20.2004

Random Pix

My friends that got to experience my dad at the zombie film shoot know he's incredibly humorous. But for those of you that weren't there, here's another clue at why I treasure my father's sense of humor so so much. I received the following in the mail this week.
(Click to make bigger.)

If you can't read it, it says (spelling is my dad's): Dir D Dee, I hope you can find a primitive apparatus to operate these ancient magnetic tapes. Love-Dad & what's his name

"What's his name" being my brother, Chip. I swear I think they are more like brothers than father and son. Anyways, I send my dad mix CD's so he can listen to them in his cement mixer so he must have wanted to return the favor. Awwwww.

Secondly, I thought I'd introduce you to a few of my friends that will be joining us this Saturday for the Halloween party. I think some of you have met before.

My goodness they look omnious standing there like that. I fully expect some death like march to be played as they approach my open face hole, maybe Darth Vader's theme or something. Yea.

Oh well, Night, night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home