10.27.2004

Meme baby

Being vain and all, I miss Friday Fives. So I found this today and thought I'd share. Hey, why not add it to your blogs?

Current state of things

Wearing: Light blue sweater and jeans with my Van’s. Standard basement-working, non-offending office clothes.

Drinking: God’s own nectar: Medium Dunkin Donuts Dunkacino

Upset that: I don’t have 100% confidence that Bush will be defeated.

Luxuriating in: The land of blogs and Instant Messaging plus the fact that my boss is in another part of the country until next week.

Reading: Still finishing "Book of the Breast" this week, just finished “Little Earthquakes” thanks to Mrs. T.

Learning: To ask for help.

Downloading: My “Interpol” CD into iTunes so I can listen to it at work.

Wanting: Aqua Teen Hunger Force box sets, a month off work and a proper noon-time shagging.

Listening to: Interpol CD and falling in love with it each time that stick hits the snare drum.

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

i listed my current state of things over on my blog too. thanks for the inspiration. :) we've gotta keep these goofy little lists alive. http://intuitivecat.blogspot.com

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home