10.24.2004

Halloween 2004

Well, I threw together a little Slideshow from the party. The quality is not great but you get the general idea.

My god. Where to start? As you can tell from last night's post, well, Kitten got a little toasty & theMan got obliterated.

For starters, we spent the day shopping out with the Lombards, then went back home for Aimee's world famous ass busting burritos before getting gussied up to party. The drinking commenced immediately upon the burritos arrival. A few of us went to Echo Gallery around 10:00 p.m. but since Matt wasn't showing anything this year, we didn't end up staying too long.

While at the gallery, I had a great conversation with Mr. John Santerineross who signed my book and graciously talked film making with me. Sweet guy and my god, the artwork is mind blowing. Especially to see upclose. He's going to use the sets he builds for his photos for short films and I can't wait to see those creations. Actually a lot of the artwork at the gallery this year was amazing but unfortunately I didn't get a lot of names.

theMan had already gotten drunky-fied before the gallery (he is now a master shaker user) so we stayed about an hour before the rest of us were yearning for a little liquid courage ourselves. So a quick taxi ride back to the house and the party was starting.

Jen & LaToya danced like Tina Turner to "What's Love Got to Do with It" and dedicated it to me. And then things got weird, honestly. More drinks flowed, robots fought, air guitars on beer bottles were played, and pure fucking debauchery was had. Some highlights? The pantyhose Cowboy (Tony) showed up again this time swaying LaToya into going upstairs causing great alarm throughout the party.

Eventually I found myself wandering upstairs to Tony (Cowboy) sitting naked posing for pictures for Jen, while Lance was surfing the internet. I'm not sure if Tony realizes Jen has at least 30 upclose pictures of his unit. Um Yea. Downstairs, theMan was keeping the crowd entertained by dancing and falling. theMan was quite a sigh. At one point I heard him exclaiming that this couple that came with Boxxy were neuters, but he was exclaiming it at the top of his lungs in the same room as them and I'm still not sure why. Basically, a lot of laughing, talking and good times had by all!

theMan eventually passed out face first in the living room while most of us were piled on the couch laughing some more, only to wake up about an hour later and puke upstairs all over the bathtub, floor and toilet. While helping him, I hear a growling and I notice LaToya puking face down in her hair on the blanket she's lying on. We cleaned up and I walked theMan home in my bare feet (too drunk to walk on those heels) and from what I hear, there were still more shots done after we left. Rumor has it Mr. Lombard did 3 shots of Jeig. in a row, sat on Ash's lap (Ash wins the lapdance this year! Go Matt!) and eventually was carried to the air mattress after requesting his boots be removed, while everyone else dropped like flies from the copious amounts of booze ingested.

Some pics:


Final tally: 2 people puked, 2 bottles of Jeig., one bottle Disarrono, numerous beers, one bottle of vodka and whiskey were consumed, someone may have fucked, we aren't sure, and blankets were ruined.

Overall score: Fuckin' A.

(You will need Quicktime to view slideshow. 8MB - Thanks to Dropkick Murphy's for the toooons.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home