8.05.2004

Totally tubular

Today bike riding to work was totally worth it. The waves were crashing hard against the bike trail so we got sprayed a little, plus the view was gorgeous. It is about 10 degrees cooler and that made it really easy to get in today. Either that or we're getting used to the haul. We even got to be a little evil and wave to the traffic stuck on Lake Shore Drive.

Things I've seen while biking to work:

-A person without a foot rubbing her stump.
-A biker flip over his handlebars.
-A one-legged swimmer coming out of the water, hopping up and down.
-Chicago park workers smoking pot.
-Little old couples holding hands walking together.
-Hot as hell people tanning or running along paths/beaches. Yum.

Filmed a scene with us in it last night. Yea, it's official...I like being on the other side of the camera more. It freaked me out and I didn't even have to give any dialogue. Plus I think I should wear something different..oh well, too late now! God, I'm anal.

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

do awesome that you two are riding to work.
it's definitely interesting what one will witness on the lakefront. talk about all types!

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home