4.12.2004

"This Karma Sutra book is such bullshit."


Good evening Bloggies....If you've been reading my blog for the past month, you can probably see a fascination with sex blogs. Well, I happen to have a group of girlfriends that I share all things sexual with (advice, you pervs, not saliva) so I thought I'd add a little useful info to this here blog and include some of the advice I've received or shared. Why not, word of mouth is the best form of communication, right? Plus, if there is one topic I love to talk about, it's sex.

One of the ladies is going to be writing some toy reviews for me (hopefully the others will join too) but I thought I'd start things out with a review of this little beauty I found recently.

Based on a recommendation from S., I tried the butterfly. When I saw the box I was a little worried at first because I'm a bigger gal and as most ladies know, anything you gotta put your legs into needs to fit comfortably and may not be "one size fits all." But my worries were instantly banished the minute I saw the bra-strap like straps with easy adjustable hooks. It fit like a glove and was pretty comfortable. It's looks like kinky underwear and the straps sorta frame your butt in a way. So if you are proud of your rear, it's a nice effect. Plus, like the box suggests, this thing looks great with a pair of stilettos.

This is essentially a vibrating silver bullet wraped in molded spongy plastic to fit the curves of your labia. The controls of the thing are easy enough. It's just a dial that you turn one way or another and can be operated with one hand, simply use your thumb. This keeps the other hand free to roam around. Another option, either set the speed and set the remote down or let your partner take control of the speed for you. Nothing like a little teasing! The only downfall is that you probably shouldn't expect this to be totally hands-free. You may need some manual help to keep it in the place you want it. Thankfully that extra hand can be used to hold it in place or move it how you need it.

The speed is decent too. It goes from slow to fast fairly smooth. Once you have it on, it can feel like you are suited up in a way, what with the remote control wire and the straps around your legs and waist. That aspect didn't bother me but it might for some of you who prefer sex wireless.

The size of the toy can be a problem. The size was a bad factor for S. with her original recommendation. It's a big butterfly so expect to move it so there is room for your partners cock (or dildo, whichever your persuasion). The good thing about the size is that your lover can feel it vibrating too which can make their experience fun as well.

For use by yourself, it can be used alone or coupled with a dildo or vibrator for your other orifices which makes for a nice experience. Although you might not have enough free hands. The position I suggest using when used with a partner: doggy style. It feels like all bases are covered, if you get my drift.

Basic overall rating: 8 out of 10. Pros: Once strapped on it stays in place pretty well. Nice smooth speed control and adjustable straps are a big plus. Cons: Size of butterfly can be inhibiting. Don't expect it to be totally hands free as box suggests. Wires and straps can be off-putting if you aren't feeling a little confident. $19.95 was the price for a good time....I'd say get one for your ladyfriend.

Next Review: Remote controlled vibrating underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home