4.08.2004

Well well well....this day is dragging ass. I have tomorrow off and a lot of plans lined up so OF COURSE today just keeps ticking by.

No links for you today. So sorry. Although the day is dragging, I'm swamped at work so I haven't been using my time to surf.

My plans? Well, it looks like tonight there is possible shopping on the horizon. Tomorrow, breakfast out with a pal at my favorite spot and then a late night show which may possibly end the Mistress's sober streak. Saturday, sleep and a party later that night. I'm stoked about the party because I haven't been able to really hang out with a couple of my friends that are going since they are all wrapped up in school. Whoo whoo! But Saturday, the word "school" will not be uttered. The words "fuck yea," "come on, just do one shot!" and "Mistress, you should really put your skirt back down over your big ass" will more than likely be uttered on numerous occasions however.

Sunday, possibly going to Sidetracks for "Bear Tracks" night with my hip co-worker. Whew....I better start the pep talk with my liver now.

Oh, it's also technically theMan's birthday weekend too. He'll be 26 and he's sorta freaking out about it. I told him it's not like he's 30, that's in 4 more years. The blood drained from his face so I assume that didn't help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home