1.23.2004

I realize that telling someone about your dreams has as much interesting content as watching the Home Shopping Network, but I have to have a little blog therapy, so bear with me.

Last night I dreamed I went to my 10-year high school reunion. Thankfully I looked fabulous, even had the audacity to have on a mini skirt and thigh highs with garters (hopefully I'll be able to pull that off when the time comes!) and these huge high heels. I almost was borderline hooker. I met up with all my old girlfriends from school. They all looked great and we even hugged and laughed. I was even flirting with men that I barely talked to in high school. It wasn't one of those nightmare high school dreams. Usually that's what they are when I do think about it. I was hotter than hell, laughing with old friends, and had a great time.

Nice change for once. When I dream, especially lately, I usually have nightmares. I don't know why I dreamed this. We watched a great program on Tech TV called "Nerd Nation" (that was awesome by the way), which interviewed people who were "nerds" in high school and most of which are successful now. Maybe that's what started it. Although I don't know that I had that hard of time in school. Hmm....anyways, I just thought I'd jot that down for when I have to go to my reunion. Maybe I'll look back on this blog, rethink the mini skirt & heels and say, "Okay, no big deal."

By the way, I can't believe I am almost upon my 10 year reunion....ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home