2.11.2004

We watched "Party Monster" last night and I must say, I think the best part of that movie was the soundtrack and the costumes. The overall story was good and there were some really great cinematic (is that the word??) shots using mirrors and weird angles, etc. But the acting seemed like it was over the top. Like it was being put on by high school students, where everyone talks loud and stuff. I'm glad I watched it, but I probably won't buy it to rewatch. Get my drift? The soundtrack is really awesome though. Definitely a must if you like cheesy dance or club music.

I've been told it's almost Lent, which means I get to hear about what these crazy ass Catholics at work are giving up for 40 days. Hopefully some of them give up talking. That would almost make me convert to that fucked up religion.

(Editors note: I no longer find myself with the patience or time to apologize for my sincere annoyance with fundamental religions. If you are offended, I guess you'll just have to get over it or email me and we can e-argue.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home