1.04.2004

I'm watching Clue on Comedy Central and I had forgotten how hilarious this movie is! Woke up this morning to about 6-7 inches of snow. So needless to say, it's a good day to sit inside and watch Clue.

I have to admit something totally stupid, but a guilty pleasure nonetheless. Yesterday I watched the Real World Las Vegas marathon until 1:30 in the morning. I felt like my IQ dropped a full 10 points, but it was fun to just be lazy.

Had a weird last couple of days. Friday I thought I was going to pass out, puke or lose my mind at a restaurant we were eating at. Since then I've been nauseous or headachy every day. Ugh.....I don't know what's wrong with me but it's not fun.

Anyhoo, not much to report. Just thought I'd jot down a few things. Back to it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home