12.29.2003

Wow, I just read my pals blogs and they went into serious detail. So I thought I would too. Why not, right? A couple of really special things happened over the holidays that I wanted to share.

1.) My grandma gave me my great-grandmother's watch. If there's one thing that reminds me of my grandma it's that watch. I bawled like a baby. I don't think I'm going to wear it though. I think I'll just keep it safe in it's protective pouch for awhile.

2.) My biological-father remembered that he completely forgot my birthday without any clues from me. He even apologized and was also very sweet. I don't know. Basically he said if we ever needed anything don't hesitate to call. That felt good. I've always wanted a closer relationship with him, but we're 2 different people so I think we make due. It's just nice for a little reaffirmation now and then.

3.) I got to spend loads of time with family I don't see that often. Have any of you ever played Dominoes? GWO, I'm bringing them with me for our trip in January. That's fun! Ended up staying up till about 2:30 a.m. on Friday playing with my family.

4.) I got to have good talks with my mom and she loved her photo collage I did for her too.

So all and all it was fabulous. Even watched 3/4 of a great movie last night called Y Tu Mama Tambien. Good stuff, check it out.

Okay, better work. Hopefully we get Friday off this week too because I'm really not wanting to work. I imagine none of you are either.

Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home