1.21.2004

As you can probably tell from previous entries, I was crabby at work today. It's sorta seeped into my time at home tonight too. I did get good news! I did my taxes tonight and we're getting back a considerable amount, definitely more than years past. That will make up for the spending we've been doing lately so that's cool. I had never used Turbo Tax before but it's really really easy and somewhat cheap. If you have all your paperwork handy, go ahead and do it yourself. You'll get your money in 10-16 days into your banking account. I think it costs $40 total but we had to do the "basic" one. The EZ one might be even cheaper.

Well, just thought I'd pass along the helpful hint. Oh, and be sure to say farewell to Mr. Futon. He's going his merry way this weekend. Yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home