11.02.2003

Hello there. The last day of our little vacation. I think 4 days hit the spot. I'm to the point where I don't mind going back in tomorrow. How is your Sunday? I can't believe it's November already. I actually heard on the radio today an advertisement for jewelry as x-mas gifts for wives. Already into the holiday mumbo jumbo I see.

Nothing really exciting to post, just typing waiting on the dryer to finish. I was kinda dissappointed with the Halloween mark down stuff. I didn't end up buying anything yet. Oh well...until next year.

Well, I suppose I should go since I really have nothing to say. OH! Wait, I did buy a new book yesterday called "The Most Evil Women In History." Doesn't that sound good? It sorta jumped out at me at B & N. If you ever get the chance, check out the bargain section at Barnes & Noble. Sometimes it's worth it.

Okay, really going now. Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home