10.27.2003

Well well well...we meet again. Darn if this daylight savings time hasn't got me all screwed up. It felt like I got to sleep in but then i was starving at 11 a.m. Now it's only 10:30 and I'm pooped royally. You get used to it and "they" yank that extra hour away again in April.

I'm in a much better mood so I thought I'd jot a few things down before bed. We just watched a really messed up documentary called "Driver 23" on a guy in Minnesota trying to start a metal band called "Double Dark Horse." Holy crap it was awesome. The guy is on Zoloft and has a wife that dresses up as a clown. Need I say more?

Anyhoo, I guess Mondays on the Sundance Channel is "Doc Day", nothing but documentaries. So there's something to set your TiVo too.

Other news....not going on vacation this week. theMan wasn't into it and I'm sorta not in the mood, so we're sticking close to home. It's our 5th anniversary and Halloween, surely we can find something creative to do.

My sister has wrote me a couple times talking about "the word" and "god bless." Which is fine and dandy but it's sorta wierded me out. She was always the one that was sorta level headed about religion. She told the family "NO!" when we were 8 and the Mormons moved in on us, but not me. I wonder what she'll be like when we go visit. I haven't been writing her as much as I should. Although I did send her some bathroom essentials last week. I figure I'll send her a few pics from the party. Not sure if the nun-nazi's will let it in. I guess I shouldn't call them that. My parents are really excited and I can't blame them. I'll take religious zealot over junkie anyday. It's just going to be strange. She did say this church she goes too reminds her of the one in "Blues Brothers" movie. That's kinda fun. I think my sister, the real her, is one of the coolest people I know but I'm not sure how religion will fit into that. Geez, Mistress, you have a mental breakdown when she was living on the streets, and now that she's clean, you can't accept it. Plus I'm now speaking in third person.....I better sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home