10.23.2003

What's with the war coverage? Got this link from the Daily Dirt but had to pass it on. It's true, we don't hear about war casualties. I can imagine why there were more people protesting the war in Vietnam, than this war. We only hear about who Kobe Bryant is raping and whatever other media scapegoat can keep our dull minds interested between episodes of reality shows and eating fast food......sorry, I digress.

Last night was the last time I'm looking through the links on Matt's website before bed. I dreamt I was taking pictures of Trent Reznor, the guy from the movie "Delicatessan" and a bunch of vinyl cloaked goth chicks while backstage at a NIN concert. What the frank n' beans was that all about?

However, Trent Reznor is on my list of celebrities that are quite tasty, so the dream wasn't unpleasant to say the least.

Did you know it's suppose to flurry next week? Geez. I'm not ready for snow just yet. I hope it at least waits until after Halloween. I have too much fun planned over the next 2 weeks. Plus Rodney's costume is going to make him quite chilly this weekend if it snows (check back Monday for pictures to see what I mean).

Also, found out my pals with the new baby named him "Dylan Thomas," which is a poet. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home