9.08.2003

Nothing like good friends, good drinks, guys half naked with monkey masks and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Awesome, awesome weekend. Hung out with some pals I haven't seen in awhile and that is always a great time. I can't wait for someone smarter than me to develop teleportation because it would be so nice to see the Lombards more regularly. Thank goodness for upcoming evil holidays for more get togethers!

After working 100 hours a week, I appreciated having a good time for once. Feels like this cubicle is sucking the life out of me.

So what are you going to be for Halloween this year? Don't wait too long to decide or you could make this mistake.

Also, the man got himself a website so I hope to use his FTP server stuff to be able to post some pictures on this blog. His site isn't up yet, but hopefully shortly. Cheap hosting cost too, so I'll post that info when I get it in more detail for those of you wanting to start a site with low funds.

What level of hell are you in?

Geez....that's a lot for one day. Better get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home