6.03.2006

Sidebar Updates

I've updated my sidebar with some items I feel I must pass on to you, should you not already know about them! My pal Jordan gave me Before Night Falls by Reinaldo Arenas to borrow and I haven't been able to put it down. I'm told the film about it is just as good, but I want to wait until I've finished the book. I'll warn those of you with delicate temperments, there is a TON of gay sex in this book. Written about unabashedly. It's kinda hotly described though, some parts tender, some parts pure horny.

In my "Currently Rockin' My iPod" section I've put a few new bands we've discovered. I'm addicted to Wolfmother, it's the perfect summer CD to listen to while fighting traffic to the beach or grilling out. Eric M. this is a band I'll be making a sample of for you since you are as obsessed with Led Zeppelin as I am.

theMan recently turned me on to the Infadels as well. And as God said, "Damn, it was good."

So there you go, my attempt at reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home