5.30.2006

Watermelon


Watermelon
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
I didn't tell you how the job interview went, did I? I honestly don't know. Seems like they liked me and I think I can do what they want me to do...now it's just a matter of salary and if I'm better than the other interviewees I suppose. I left there not knowing one way or another how it was going to play out. Usually I can tell.

Oh well. Ho hum.

While I appreciate Mr. Moondance's awesome-ness in getting me an interview, there is one thing that is smacking me in the face-the drug testing. I haven't peed for the Piss Police for a job in so long I was shocked when they mentioned it. Not only do I have to pee though, I have to give a hair sample.

Even though I don't have any thing to worry about, I think you all know where I stand on anyone knowing what I do in my free time, let alone what my hair tells them about 6 months ago before I even considered driving my happy ass 150 miles for the job interview. What can you do? Oh, smoke a big fucking fatty right after the test? I thought of that but I'm not really a drug user of any kind these days, unless you count Synthroid.

But it's the fact that I have to take a test at all?! I'm not operating heavy machinery, my job wouldn't pose a threat to anyone anywhere and if I get high every day and fuck up my job, they will know pretty quick.

It just irks me. I'm interviewing for a job that pays less, wants to test my body for drugs and has no windows in it's offices. While I'm stoked at the opportunity, it's another small town deal that I'm not looking forward too.

Keep repeating the mantra: We can have babies, we can live in the woods, we can roam our yard naked, we can have babies....

P.S. Mr. Moondance, let it publicly be known that I am indebeted to you for the work you've done, Piss Police or not. You rock FILF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home