2.05.2006

Better

Things are better with my grandpa but we're still waiting on one more surgery tomorrow till he's in the total clear. It got pretty scary this weekend. Seemed like everytime the phone rang it was more bad news. He has an infection which caused him to have a minor heart attack and angioplasty surgery on Saturday morning. His heart is doing much better, now they are just working on the infection and kidney stones.

As a bonus, I got to spend a little time with my family, especially Erica on our cousin's (her brother's) birthday. I also got to see the first great-great-great grandkid, Harper live adn in person. He is sooooo freaking cute. Weighs no more than a sack of bread and is totally squishy.

In honor of Matt's birthday though, I've put together a little clip from the films I'm editing for the family. It took me by surprise when I found it but then again, knowing Matt...I don't know why I wasn't more prepared.


Happy Birthday Matt
. Things just aren't the same.

(Quicktime to play. Wait for it...it's worth it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home