1.05.2006

If this is out here, who knows what else!?!

2006 Rocks.

Yesterday morning I woke up around 4:00 a.m. and sat straight up and yelled, “What was that!?!?!” “It” was nothing because theMan and dog were sleeping peacefully. So I went back to sleep and proceeded to have weird dreams where I was tyring to make a flight for Las Vegas and kept tossing and turning until finally I woke up again with a start. It was 10 minutes after I was supposed to be on the train to work. In fact, I was supposed to be here early so I could open since the receptionist is off ½ day.

So theMan offers to take me to work by car. As we getting ready to get on the on-ramp to the interstate BLAMO! A semi has rolled into the back of our car. I immediately grab my cell phone and jump out and theMan and the truck driver inspect for damages. His semi is all screwed up but our car appears fine. We looked at it for awhile even though we were holding up traffic and it was raining and nothing. So we parted ways….not getting his information.

You can see where this is going right? After I get to work I get a call from theMan and upon further inspection the hatch is screwed up on our car. Bonus, we get to pay for it since I have no idea how to contact the dude that hit us.

GNARLY!

Thankfully work was cool with me being late and we weren’t hurt and now I get to brag that we were hit by a semi and did more damage to it than us. Go Mazda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home