9.16.2005

Internet cafe


Internet cafe
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
This picture represents the future of communication.

Sorry I've been quiet this week. This week has just flown by right under my feet. Some highlights: My mom broke her leg and had surgery yesterday, I finally got some furniture for the kitchen and oh...I'm having throat surgery which happens to be scheduled on the Day of the Fucking Dead.

Anyhoo.

Mom's surgery seems to fine, although she's off work for awhile and of course, I don't feel like I'm getting the full story. Our furniture rocks (click next in Flickr) and thanks to Jzn's van and 3 hours of madness, both of us are ready to be adults.

Speaking of, I bartered for a ride to Ikea in exchange for putting together Jzn's furniture for him...little did I know he was buying 2 rooms full. But I can take it...so BRING IT ON OBSCURE IKEA INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

My surgery is for this cyst on my neck that is increasing in size and making me have to clear my throat all the time. I sorta look like I have an adam's apple, which is nice. I thought the surgery would be fairly easy, but it's turning into a month long fest of bloodwork, physicals, CT scans and 2-3 days laid up in the hospital. I'll be alright, but I'm not sure my man's nerves can take it. He's already freaking out (which is cute). The only risk to this surgery is if the doctor clips the nerve behind the cyst, I will come out with a high pitched monotone voice. I'll just change my name to Paris Hilton and start snorting coke. No big whup.

But hey...I'll end this post with a special shout-out to Rodney who is celebrating his birthday tonight with motorcycles, 8 pounds of ground beef and beer...oh yes...there will be beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home