1.20.2004

OH MY GOSH! I had such a blast this weekend. Dang, I love my girlies! Here's some highlights:

Friday: Talking till 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. depending on what clock in J's house you were looking at. ;) On the plane ride over I met this great lady. We talked from the time we boarded until the time we landed. She even scored us a ride on a go-kart through the airport to baggage claim. She was sweet, but I never got her name. I guess it pays to talk to strangers sometimes.

Saturday: Eating a wonderful breakfast at First Watch (YUMMY!), Shopping, meeting Samara (who is a riot!) and then enjoying a four course, 4 hour meal at The Melting Pot. My god.....if you've never ate there, RUN and do it soon. It's a sure way to get you laid if you are taking a significant other. We flirted merciliously with the waiter, Mr. Josh Fondue, and H. ended up with his phone number. I'm sure it didn't help that most of us were drunk, but hey. Whatever works. We got free glasses of wine, free coffee and an extra plate of dessert of of our flirting. Stopped by the Lion's Den for some sex toys and came back to J's. Drank a bottle of Asti and passed out.

Sunday: Hung out in comfy clothes, Ooh and Aah'd over Babies R' Us and played dominoes. Ate great on the diet until hot wings and my were they hot. Then had smores (YUM!) plus watched the Colts get beat by the Patriots. (Sorry Eric) I stayed up and kept J. company and had a great talk until the wee hours.

Being at J.'s house with the girlies made me wish we could live closer. I could see us hanging out on the weekends, even if we were just being lazy. But I guess that's what makes seeing each other only 4 times so special. I can't wait until April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home