12.03.2003

My family is asking me what I want for X-mas this year. I was stumped until I really started brainstorming. So far I don't want much, right? ;)

-Camera Phone so I can start a moblog
-a lifetime supply of Chaser Pills
-Lost in Translation on DVD
-Neil Gaiman books I don't have
-Victoria Secret sleepware or robe
-any sort of messed up looking handbag
-1950's hearse in black and a purple coffin full of speakers bumpin' in the back
-a ring from theMan that didn't come as a free gift with a subscription to "Keyboard" magazine (I kid, geez. ;) )
-Game Cube
-Liposuction

Gifts for adults are kinda pointless. I mean, if you want something, you can usually just buy it yourself. I'd like something weird that I wouldn't have found on my own, but it's selfish to ask someone to go on that sort of quest for you. Ha! So okay, I'm changing this to my list of things to buy myself this year. 2004 better bring me a better paying job....damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home