11.05.2003

I don't get functioning until about 11 a.m., then about 3 p.m. I slowly stop functioning again. It's 3:21, and yep, I'm blogging instead of working.

One of my closest pals is waiting the longest week of her life before she finds out if she's pregnant. I'm trying to help her be patient, but I really want her to drop a grand on EPT tests and take one every 20 minutes until she knows for sure. My other pal is going to start trying again shortly too. So she'll be playing the waiting game in a few weeks too. It's weird being at an age where I have some friends that are "trying" to have babies instead of being totally devastated if they end up preggo. Of course, I have friends who WOULD be devastated if they got pregnant, but it's nice having a balance.

For the record, no, we do not want babies right now. Sorry Mom.

I haven't really been searching the web much for funny links this week. I happened upon the distasteful Tard Blog by accident yesterday. So if I find anything of interest today, I'll let you know.

That email this morning really pissed me off. It's probably something most of you would have deleted, and me too usually but for some reason I'm still feeling like a royal bitch and wanted to let loose a little. So far I've gotten no replies though, so I figure they deleted it like you would have.

Well, no real news. I'm just sitting here with the internet at my fingertips and no boss looking over my shoulder. I ended up not reading much more of that Kafka book as of yet. I'm on to "Cosmic Trigger III" now from good ol' RAW. Plus we got the new "Book of Lies" from disinfo.com and I'm desparately waiting for theMan to finish it so I can get my paws on it. I just learned the previously banned DVD of disinfo shows is available through their site too.

There is a great new show on Tech TV called Conspiracies. Last week they had a show on the "Satanic Panic" and had like 4 authors I've read talk about different subjects. You should check it out. It's not all about Satan, so no worries if that doesn't interest you.

Okay, I'm off. Better earn my keep here. Tomorrow is Hump Day, so be ready to hump random things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home