9.20.2003

Seems like Friday was a day with a theme. Saw my sister off to "college" for drug users, watched "Spun" about meth users and caught the end of Requiem for a Dream on IFC last night. I didn't do any drugs, but I ate some chinese food that made me feel like I took something bad for me.

You should go watch Spun, but be sure to get the unrated version. We tried to get the real version from Blockbuster, but all they had was the "R" rated and it's seriously censored. It's worth it to get the unrated, trust me. They make Mena Suvari really ugly and Brittney Murphy really slutty and both are excellent in this film. I sure hope this cat puts out some more films. And I especially can't wait for more of Eric Roberts as a gay man and Mickey Rourke as anything.

All that watching of "Celebrity Uncensored" paid off, I spotted one of the cops in the movie as the Arquette brother that likes to dress up like a woman. I don't know what that really means in the big scheme of the things, but hey.

Also purchased the new Neil Gaiman "Endless Nights" Sandman comic. I read it in one sitting and 7 years was worth the wait.

Well, have a pleasant Saturday, I'm off to feed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home